Image Map
Image Map

Monday, August 8, 2011

Girls Sleep Here

After discovering last week that our baby brewing is going to be a GIRL (yay!!!!!!!!) I have had little miss nurseries on the brain pretty hard. My 2 year old gal has the traditional pink bedroom going on in full force so I have been scratching my brain for something a little bit different this time around but every bit as feminine. These bedrooms all have that extra special something with unique touches that have me swooning.


1. Pretty Nursery in Neutrals (how cool is that paper crane mobile?!), image source - Pinterest.

2. Pink and White Nursery (with amaaazing pom-pom grouping), image source - Pottery Barn.

3. Norah's Nursery (LOVE the embroidery hoops and pink chandelier), image source - Armelle the blog.

4. Pink and Grey Nursery (we adore the wall decals and bountiful butterflies), image source - Buy Modern Baby.

5. Glam White Nursery, image source - Decor Pad.


No comments: